How can I number a nested list with "(1)" and "a)" markers?

Hey guys i have a question about numbering is there any way in typst to make it look like this if yes pls tell me how thank you for your help :slight_smile:

Have you looked at packages like numbly – Typst Universe or numblex – Typst Universe?

Or even the docs Numbering Function – Typst Documentation?

not much of a reader but if you would or can help owuld be nice

Well myself I am more of a reader than a writer but I’ve pointed you in the right direction. Perhaps someone else will want to do the work for you, who knows?
Lots of references on this on this forum if you search for numbering.

Good luck!

Edit: See below as this is a duplicate, the answer was already here on the forum.

Duplicate of:

Adapted answer from How to use different numbering formats for each enumerated list level? - #4 by PiotrPyclik

#import "@preview/numbly:0.1.0": numbly

#set enum(
  full:true, 
  numbering: numbly("({1:1})", "{2:a})" )
)

+ #lorem(20)
+ #lorem(20)

  + #lorem(10)
  + #lorem(10)
  + #lorem(20)

+ #lorem(20)