How to use hanging indent with figure captions?

Is there a way to set a hanging indent on captions that are longer than one line so it would end up something like this -

Figure 1: A caption that is longer than one line, blah, blah, blah, 
   onto the second line. Or really long that extends ...
   to more lines.

Or, if easier, lines after the first could line up with the start of the supplement (?):

Figure 2: Another really long caption
          that runs on and on and ...

Thx.

Hello, I happen to have been involved in a post where this duplicate question was posed:

The TLDR is that you should probably use terms for the first and list for the second.

Thx for the speedy reply. I saw (but maybe didn’t understand) that thread but thought it was about the source line below the fig, not the caption above the fig. I’ll look more closely.