Typst package with rust code

I published a package some time ago. Now I added some features by creating a rust plugin and I would like to publish the update. What files of the rust plugin should I keep inside the package?

This is the file structure of the rust plugin:

src/
  csharp.rs
  java.rs
  lib.rs
  model.rs
  php.rs
target/ (I don't think this folder is needed)
Cargo.lock
Cargo.toml

A general resource here is Tips – What to commit? What to exclude? in the typst package repo. It doesn’t go into plugins specifically, but says

[commit & include] files that are necessary for the package to work.

Plugin source files are not needed for your package to work – the WASM plugin is. In general, since Rust is a compiled language, when you publish a release of your project, you collect the relevant compiler outputs (i.e. select files from target/) and don’t distribute the source code (even though it is still available as open source).

I have a small (unpublished) project as a proof of concept for a package with a Typst plugin, here. In there, I prepare the plugin like this:

cargo build --release --target wasm32-unknown-unknown
cp target/wasm32-unknown-unknown/release/<plugin>.wasm src/

(src is where I have my Typst files; the Rust files are at plugin/src)
and then include it like this:

#let _p = plugin("<plugin>.wasm")

In other words, I don’t submit target/ but copy the WASM plugin to where the Typst files are.