How do I plot more than one graph on the same axes?

#import "@preview/cetz:0.4.0"
#import "@preview/cetz-plot:0.1.2": plot, chart

#cetz.canvas({
  plot.plot(
    size: (12, 10),
    plot.add(domain: (1.5, 2.5), x => calc.pow(x, x)),
    plot.add-hline(7)
  )
})

My intention is to plot $y = x^x$ and $y = 7$ to demonstrate a solution to $x^x = 7$.

I can get the $x^x$ curve but not the horizontal line, even though the CeTZ-plot manual refers to it.

How may I achieve the display of two graphs on the same axes?

Why did you choose the General category for a question?

For inline code, e.g., math, please use backticks.

I think that has been the category I have used so far. And no one has advised me otherwise. Should any question be directed to the Question category? If so, how do I move the question there?

I remember inserting backticks but there is scope for error. I will check the draft before posting it in future.

Do you have a solution for my question, though?

How to post in the Questions category :

Just edit your post. The button is in the title.

Why you don’t want to update your current post though?

Good idea. It has been done.

The manual clearly uses curly braces for plot.add’s body.

#import "@preview/cetz:0.4.0"
#import "@preview/cetz-plot:0.1.2": plot

#cetz.canvas({
  plot.plot(size: (12, 10), {
    plot.add(domain: (1.5, 2.5), x => calc.pow(x, x))
    plot.add-hline(7)
  })
})

Moved to Questions.

Hopefully both question and answer(s) will help more users.